Terms and Conditions
All customers are expected to abide by the terms and conditions set out below. In the unlikely event of failing to do so, a customer may be requested to discontinue classes and a refund will not be eligible in these circumstances.
General Terms & Conditions
- Should you decide to withdraw your child from any of our clubs before the end of the school year, West London Languages require a half term’s written notice by email please.
- Children are expected to behave in a civilised manner towards the tutor and other children, and foul language is not excepted at any time.
- The tutor reserves the right to require the removal of your child if he/she has not maintained satisfactory standards of conduct or whose presence in the class is held to be disruptive and undesirable and West London Languages will notify you should this problem arise. Removal of your child will only take place as a last resort after all other avenues of help and support have been given.
- The tutor is only responsible for children within the classroom during scheduled class hours, and it is your responsibility to ensure that your child is collected on time.
- Should your child have a condition requiring special care please inform us in writing at the enrolment stage so that we can best support your child.
- Unless requested by the school – Eating is not permitted during our language clubs.
Registration and payment
- Your child’s safety is our main concern and therefore for health and safety issues – all bookings must be processed by 4pm of the previous day – to enable us to provide your childs school with an updated version of the register.
- Registration and payment for our language clubs must be procesed via our online booking system at westlondonlanguages.co.uk – unless prior alternative arrangements have been organised directly with West London Languages.
- All payments are non-refundable and subject to revision from time to time, reasonable notice being given in respect of any such revision.
- Children’s activity books and CDs are an integral part of the course and will be sold at the time of enrolment. These are to ensure the very high quality of the La Jolie Ronde method. Books and CDs are sold as a non-refundable item.
- We do not store any information about your bank accounts or credit cards.
If we need to change class
- In the unlikely event of “last minute” class time changes by us, you will be notified using the contact details you have supplied as your emergency contact with as much notice as possible.
- We will always try to reschedule any class that has been cancelled by us and you will be notified ASAP of any changes.
- If insufficient children are booked into your class, we reserve the right to cancel the class.
- In the event that your child is unable to attend a class due to sickness or holiday, we regret that we are unable to refund you as your payment secures your place for the full term. Except when due to long illness over 4 continuous weeks and supported by a doctor’s note or at our discretion.
- If a customer chooses to not take part in a class which is taking place within standard operational conditions, they are not eligible for a refund or credit.
We hope you are entirely happy and satisfied with our service. In the event that you are at all unhappy though, please contact us after the lesson, at firstname.lastname@example.org or if the matter is urgent – please feel free to contact us on 07970100810. We will always try to resolve the matter as quickly as possible.
Any reference to our classes on linked sites or to third party companies, products or services by name does not constitute or infer the endorsement by us.
We accept no liability for any loss or damage of possessions taken to class.
We respect your need for privacy and keep any information that you share with us in confidence. We record your personal information only if you provide it to us when expressing an interest in our services. We do not share this information with any third parties.